There has been a lot of media coverage focusing on same-sex “marriage” recently. With voters in North Carolina turning out overwhelmingly for traditional marriage and President Barack Obama declaring his support for same-sex “marriage,” there is no doubt that this issue will be at the forefront for the near future. It is crucial to inform your friends and family about same-sex “marriage” and its dangers to the family by watching this documentary.
“The Problem with Same-sex Marriage: How It Will Affect You and Your Children” brings in marriage, family and homosexual experts to talk about what happens when marriage is redefined. You can also order the documentary online.
Additionally, FRC has a variety of resources on the dangers of same-sex “marriage.”
- Why Marriage Matters
- Protect Marriage as the Union of One Man and One Woman
- Keep the Definition of Marriage as the Union of One Man and One Woman
- The Defense of Marriage Act: What It Does and Why It Is Vital for Traditional Marriage in America
- Is the Defense of Marriage Act Constitutional? Yes
- Basic Facts About The Defense of Marriage Act
- DOMA Won’t Do It: Why the Constitution Must Be Amended to Save Marriage
- Debating Homosexuality: Understanding Two Views
- The Top Ten Harms of Same-sex Marriage
- The Top Ten Myths of Homosexuality
- Homosexuality in your Child’s School
- The Bible, the Church, and Homosexuality