Monday, August 20, 2012

Movie 2016 Tickets Available – Buy One, Get One To Take A Prog!

Obama's America 2016


We have tickets for this coming Friday Evening showing of the Movie 2016 the story of Barrack Obama's life by Dinesh D'Souza . Watch the trailer here…


If you purchase (1) ticket at $10.00 then you will receive a free ticket to invite someone who is not already a conservative activist. Now is the time to educate everyone about who our President is and how he was raised to view our culture.

Movie at Cinemark Paradise 24 theatre in Davie. Just west of I75 on Sheridan Street. The show time is 8:00 pm.

Just email me and let me know how many you will need.

This is your chance to get in on the great deal and educate a liberal at the same time.  Please just email me right away and I will get the tickets from my colleague, Susie.  PLEASE BRING WITH YOU A LIBERAL OR SOMEONE WHO COULD LEARN FROM THIS MOVIE!

America is depending on you and me!

Blessings,

Danita

No comments:

Post a Comment