Krauthammer: Obama's Immigration Policy Is "Out-And-Out Lawlessness": “And I think this is not how you run a constitutional Republic. This ought to be in the hands of Congress, and it is an end-run. What's ironic of course is for eight years, the Democrats have been screaming about the imperial presidency with the Bush administration, the nonsense about the unitary executive. This is out-and-out lawlessness. This is not how you govern. And I think that's the first issue that should be on the table," Krauthammer concluded.
Obama Again Shows Contempt for American Law, Oath of Office: Yet again, President Barack Obama has spit on his oath of office and is refusing to carry out the duly enacted laws of the United States–precisely what the executive branch exists to do in America…
The U.S. Constitution does not grant authority to the executive branch to make law or change law; executive orders can only legitimately clarify details of what the law says, they cannot legally enact law on their own. The law still exists which says those who come to our country must enter through official checkpoints and must conform to visitor and immigration law. What the Obama Administration is doing is clearly illegal and in contravention to existing law.
Either we are a nation of laws, or we are not. If we are not a nation of laws, then the days of our freedom are numbered, and that number will be small.
TWEETS & QUOTES
- GOPCare: RINOish snorts suggest "keeping the good parts" rather than repealing Obamacare in toto
- Obama's Religion Part 2: "Yes, Jesus is my Savior, but He's not the only one.”
- Ground Control to Obama - We don’t need bad attempts at soaring rhetoric in a time of earthbound problems.
- A Picture of State-Sanctioned Horror: China's Disgusting Forced Abortion Eugenics
- From Down the Rabbit Hole... The End Point of Radical Feminism: No Standing While Urinating
- Norquist to Remind House GOPers They Signed Anti-Tax Pledge > RINOs really need to listen!
- Obama's move on immigration is an unconstitutional disaster for the unemployed..
- To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it. ~ Mother Teresa