Why Yes, The Climate Change Hoax Is About Big Government: Grist let’s the cat out of the bag that the whole climate change movement is not about “the environment”, but about Big Centralized Government. What would we do without Big Centralized Government taking charge? Just because they’ll need to take more and more money while imposing more and more regulations / restrictions on its citizens and businesses is no reason to poo poo the idea. Government is just here to help. Despite being incompetent and taking vastly too long to accomplish the most minor and mundane task is no reason to be concerned about Government. Just because the climate change movement is about fascism (for everyone else) is no reason to worry.
Happy Birthday, Ronald Reagan!
Thanks for your great quotes!
- Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong.
- Don’t be afraid to see what you see.
- Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
- I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there’s purpose and worth to each and every life.
- Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.
- No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we’ll ever see on this earth!
- There are no easy answers’ but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right.
- We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
- Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have.
- Without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure.
Strike, Israel! Strike Now!:
Today, surrounded by mortal enemies, with their backs to the wall, Israelis are told to take more “risks for peace” by a US. administration that is outraged by the sight of too many Jews in Jerusalem.
If we wait until the Iranians have sunk their nuclear weapons deep into hardened bunkers it will be too late. The Obama administration will not act in time. Later, will be too late.
Israel: Don’t wait; hit the Iranian nuclear facilities now. The world will thank you for it.
Today’s bad news from Rasmussen Polls: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Obama 49%, Romney 42% but the good news is that only 23% Support Ongoing Federal Support For Long-Term Unemployed!
"Let Mr. Madison tell me when did liberty ever exist when the sword and the purse were given up from the people? Unless a miracle shall interpose, no nation ever did, nor ever can retain its liberty after the loss of the sword and the purse." -- Patrick Henry
Biden: Government Subsidies Raise Prices (and Create Dependency and Social Disorder) - What’s true of college tuition is also true of other government-subsidized programs...It’s more lucrative to have babies out of wedlock because government aid programs only pay off when the children are “dependent,” as in ADC – Aid to Dependent Children. If the father marries the mother, the children are no longer dependent and the checks stop coming.
The Fed Votes No Confidence > The prolonged—'emergency'—near-zero interest rate policy is harming the economy. There is a saying in finance: "Don't fight the Fed." It's now time for the Fed to step out of the fight. It did its job. Let's allow the free-market system to do its job. Doing so will restore business confidence and spur much needed new investment.