Monday, January 30, 2012

Big Day Tuesday for FL Republicans! Vote in the Primary!

Posted by John Sykes

To me the most important part of the electoral process occurs in the primaries when you get to choose your candidates before your party bosses pick them for you. Tuesday, 2/1/12, is Primary Day in FL. Please vote!!

Below is a conservative Voter Guide from the Family Research Council. I will be choosing Rick Santorum. I also watched him speak in person last Sunday. I never heard a politician before who I liked or respected as much!

No matter who you vote for, please do so or, before long, you may no longer have this right.

2012 Vales Voter Republican Presidential Voter Guide - 2
(If you can’t read this, You can download the Presidential Voter Guide here)

No comments:

Post a Comment